Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole unsweetened strawberries, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) can unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) carton low-fat strawberry-flavored yogurt
- 1 large banana, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 2 Tablespoons sifted powdered sugar
Spoon 1/3 cup strawberry mixture into each of 12 paper-lined muffin pans. Freeze until firm. Remove from freezer 10 minutes before serving.
Yield: 12 servings
Per serving: 75 calories, 1.4 grams protein, 2 grams fat, 14 grams carbohydrate, 2 milligrams cholesterol, 22 milligrams sodium, and 38.8 milligrams calcium.
Recipe Source: Mrs. John R. Boone – Spartanburg, South Carolina